Earth Trails has launched a new scheme to support an individual or team in their attempts to push the boundaries of adventure and exploration worldwide. Each year an application will be chosen based on a merit system by a committee of adventure experts.
Earth Trails Adventure Grant (ETAG)
The Earth Trails Adventure Grant (ETAG) is our way of providing the very assistance that we, as adventurers, struggled to find for years. It is designed to provide support to an interesting and yet meaningful adventure ideas and assist in promoting the spirit of exploration whilst also creating change!
What is in it?
- $1000 AUD cash to be used directly towards the expedition / quest!
- $500 AUD worth of planning and logistical workshops from experienced adventurers.
- $250 AUD worth of Earth Trails equipment (jacket, vest, duffel bag).
What are we looking for?
The grant is designed to assist a potential adventurer reaching a goal whilst also supporting a cause. It can be anything from trekking, swimming, cycling, climbing, crossing, paragliding, kayaking, flying – the bigger and more outlandish the idea the better! We are not bound by one discipline either, the Adventure Grant is designed to support ‘thinking big’ and allow people to achieve something novel and exciting.
Applications close 31 December 2018
The winner will be announced on our website 30 January 2019
If you wish to apply please follow the following steps.
- Like our page on Facebook
- Share the Adventure Grant page found here to your timeline
- Fill in the online application form here
- If you cannot access the online form you can download a manual application form here and submit to email@example.com
Earth Trails aims to provide this grant to inspire, support and grow the exploration and expedition industry within Australia. In line with our ethos of “doing good” it is vitally important to us that the venture is also supporting a cause. This grant is provided through the generosity of Earth Trails Expeditions Founders Sunny and Mick.
Please read - Terms and conditions
- Participation in a commercial expedition will not be considered.
- Applicants must be 18 years’ old by the time the expedition begins
- The expedition must be completed by 1 December 2019
- The grant is for direct use towards the expedition cost - not for the cause your journey is supporting.